1. What did he actually say at Kyankwanzi that people misinterpreted for coup-talk?
2. What did he actually mean by what he said and why did Aronda and several other Generals jump on to it like it was genuine?
3. Father and son talk, can he confirm Muhoozi is not interested in succeeding him?
4. In spite of Saleh’s drinking problem, what does he think of his Presidential ambitions?
5. Why can’t he be direct and tell Ugandans that we need a very strong army to survive in a region as insane as the Great Lakes Region?